Thursday, November 18, 2010

remembering you today

So this one is to all the people in my life who I love so much. God has blessed me with so many amazing family and friends. Today I remember my brother Aaron, it's weird being away from my family and friends on this day, but I know that God is holding me in His hands and that my brother is looking down on me. It's been 5 years and I've learned a lot through his death, and one big thing is how ungrateful I can be and my lack of thank you's to God.
So God thank you, thank you for always being there, for picking me up when I have fallen, for always protecting me, for healing my wounds, for always providing for me, for your good and perfect will, for sending me to Moldova, for using me in bigger ways than I imagined, God thank you.
With thanksgiving coming up next week, who and what are you thankful for? I love the fact that I will be able to spend thanksgiving here in Moldova, yes it would be nice to be with my family, but I will be right in the middle of one of the biggest blessings in my life. I have grown more in the past 5 months than I thought possible. I have been stretched, challenged, and blessed.
This week and next i'm taking part 2 of Hermeneutics, Applying and Understanding the Bible, with Irene, Eugene's wife, as the teacher. Then just 1 more week in Moldova and then I'll be heading home to America for 3 weeks! Looking forward to spending time with my family and closest friends during the holidays.
I hope you all have a blessed day.
Much love, Bets


"I thank my God every time I remember you." - Philippians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment