Thursday, January 13, 2011

Well

Sometimes I know I need do write a new post, but I just don't know what to write. I mean if anyone knows me they know I have plenty of words to say, but I don't feel like any of them are right. I battle with do I write an update of the last weeks and possible sound boring and repetitive or do I try to put some inspiration in these words.
But the more I think about it I realize, that it's just a blog and the reason I even have this space is because I love all of you who read it. You have all supported me in one way or another, whether it be by prayer, financially, or honestly even reading this and being curious about what is happening in my life and how God is using me over here in Moldova.
If you're wondering what has been happening in my life I can give you a synopsis: Went home to the US for Christmas and it was 3 and half weeks completely full of blessings and love with my family and close friends. I'm so thankful for that trip it was the great refresher that I needed. Now I'm back in Moldova and pretty much back on the same schedule and tasks as before. I'm excited to be back, and have this gut feeling that God is about to do some huge things in me. It's scary and exciting at the same time, but I'm ready and eager. I'm taking a class right now at seminary taught by an American professor and we are going through the book Grace Rules by Steve Mcvey, and it's good stuff. The deeper I get into it though the more challenging it is, but challenges can be good. I have looked back in my life and have noticed how I've grown the most from my biggest challenges in life.
Already working on the post for when the class is over, and I have a feeling it might be a long one ha
Blessing to all of you in this new year.
Much Love, Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment