Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Well I made it!

It has officially been 1 year since I arrived in Moldova last summer! This past year has flown by, and the Lord has done so many things through this country and it's people in my life and in my heart. There were times when I didn't think I would make it through the year and that I wanted to go home. And then there were other times that I felt time was going too fast and I never wanted to leave.
The Lord has shown me more things about myself and other people and most importantly HIM than I could have ever imagined.
This year has truly been amazing and I will never regret it and wouldn't trade it for anything. I may be a bit behind in college, but the lessons I have learned here in Moldova aren't even comparable.
I made this video that starts with the present, pictures from just a few days ago, all the way back to a year ago when I first arrived. I hope you enjoy taking a look at this journey that God has had me on all year.
To you who are reading this and to those who are not, Thank You. The prayers, encouragement, kind words, advice, and support has been amazing and more than I could ever ask for.
God Bless to you all.
I pray that God blesses these last couple of months that I have in Moldova as much as he has blessed the last 12.
Much love,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment