Sunday, May 30, 2010

6 days 17 hours and 51 minutes

I am officially counting down, o wait i've been counting down for the past 6 months, but this my friends is the final countdown (yes that is meant to be sung)
Like all my blog posts have said, I'm reminded each day of how truly blessed I am. First of all my parents, they are truly amazing. They are the best parents I have ever had. I was in the car with my mom the other day and we were talking about my trip. I started to tear up because I realized how truly passionate I am about Moldova and this next step I am about to take. I guess true passion can make you a little emotional ha. I told her everyday I wake up and the calling for Moldova is stronger in my heart every day. I know that God has called me to help people in life, but right now I know that he wants me to do that in Moldova. My heart is on fire for the people and work there, and I want to help.
Today was also such a huge blessing. It was a little bittersweet though. It was my last Sunday at Fannin which has been my church home since I was born, actually my family joined there when my mom was still pregnant with me. I have grown up at that church and it has become a second home. Some of my greatest relationships in my life originated in that church. That place has been a great home to worship our amazing God. That's why I feel honored to be representing them and more importantly God, in Moldova. I can't wait to come back and share all my adventures and blessings with all of them.
Fannin thank you for supporting my family and I in everything. I am truly blessed.
So only a week away and although everything is becoming a little overwhelming I just continue to get even more excited to leave.
More to come
Much love and God Bless,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment