Friday, June 11, 2010

Leadership Camp AKA Awesomeness!!

I haven't even been here a week yet and I already know that God is going to use me in mighty ways that only he is capable of and is going to change my life dramatically for the better.
We just arrived back from the camp today which is about an hour and a half to 2 hours from the city and our apartment. As soon as I arrived at the camp I was greeted by familiar faces. And I finally got to meet my 2 roommates Angelica and Claudette. I know that I have been praying and others have as well that we would be able to connect and get along and I don't think that is going to be a problem at all. We seemed to bond almost immediately, especially when we shared our testimonies to each other. I can feel God pulling us closer and closer together the more we get to know each other. The camp was great it was just a time to relax and spend time together before the busy summer schedule starts.
The 3 of us have also really been working on our Russian. The biggest struggle for me though is rolling my r's. I know it sounds silly but please pray that God will show me this skill soon, because without it Russian is so much more difficult! But with lots of practice hopefully I will be able to at least communicate on a basic level.
Other than that all is good! We have youth meeting tomorrow (Saturday) and of course church on Sunday. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers! I couldn't do this with out God's grace and all of my prayer warriors.
more to come!
much love and God Bless,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment