Friday, July 2, 2010

Blessings

Well it's been longer than I wanted it to be, but I've finally sat down to update! There's so much I've been wanting to say because so much has happened in the past 2 weeks since I last updated. So I'm gonna break it up a little. Here's some pictures so that you can first of all see what's happening here. All of these are from camp, which was amazing.
The words that i've been thinking of to describe these past 2 weeks will be the next post.
Much Love,
Bets

Faith

me during 80% of the camp ha

Kate totally came out of shell by the end of the week
Each a blessing
Power in Prayer
A brother in Christ
The presence of the Lord was in that cabin.
FOOD
punishment
The family
Homeslice!
Harder than it looks!
trust
laughter
Arobica
roommate....
Good Morning!
Coolest thing ever.


Typical

Best face ever.
team flag
Puzzle Time!
Welcome to Camp

A week that can't be described fully by pictures or words.

No comments:

Post a Comment