Friday, July 23, 2010

Just a look

Something that has been discovered about me is that I take A LOT of pictures, which I guess is good since that's my job here. So out of the thousands that I took this is a little sampling!
Words to follow in the next post
God Bless, Bets

The M-Town Team!!
yes i live with her....
Jan!!!!
guess who the Moldovans are and who the Midlander is??
prayer at it's purest form
Intense
Craft time


Futbol!!


Food bags for the elderly
monestary
Con Con!
Monestary
Holla!!
Orphanage
Love
Joy
Happiness
Faith
Laughter
Care
Beauty
the team
random i know...
love this kid!

Slava!!

1 comment:

  1. Bets! Your photography is such a beautiful window into Moldova. I know how important it is to have photography that expresses the essence of a ministry and its efforts. Thus, I'm certain that the people you work with are so thankful that you use the talents God has blessed you with to show His creativity and grace in creation. Thank you for surrendering your creativity to bless others, and thank you for sharing these images with us. Бог с тобой. Я тебя люблю.

    ReplyDelete