Friday, July 1, 2011

Something YOU can do!

So if you know me you know that I have many t-shirts of an organization called To Write Love On Her Arms. They are a non-profit organization who aim to present hope and find help for those who struggle with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire, and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.
TWLOHA started just a few months after we lost my brother to suicide over 5 years ago, so what this organization does means a lot to me and I love seeing the difference they make. They aren't advertised as a Christian organization, but it's obvious that the Lord has used their desire to help others to make a difference.
Something you can do today if you have a Facebook account is click on the banner below and vote for them to win 250k through the Vivint Givesback Project!
Something that I really care about, so I thought I would help get the word out!
Hope everyone is having a blessed week!
Bets

Click below to vote!
Vivint is giving away $1.25 Million to charities. Help us win!

to learn more about TWLOHA go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment